ILAPSC Website Policy and Inclusion Criteria
Organizations wishing to post anything to the ILAPSC website, including links to their organization, news, events, professional and public education opportunities, support groups, etc., must submit the request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for posting an event should include a description of the event (purpose, audience, content, etc.), any flyers for the event, the website where more information can be found, and a contact email and telephone number.
Requests for posting educational opportunities should include a description of the event (purpose, intended audience, program content, faculty qualifications, eligibility for continuing education credit, etc.), any flyers for the education event, the website where more information can be found, and a contact email and telephone number.
ILAPSC reserves the right to deny links for any reason at any time and without notification, including but not limited to a determination that the website contains misleading information, conflicts with the purpose of ILAPSC, or does not meet any one or more of the posting criteria.
Postings must meet the following criteria:
- The posting (event/news/organization) supports the mission, vision, goals, objectives and values of ILAPSC.
- The site’s content is appropriate with respect to the purpose of ILAPSC and the site is NOT a:
- Site that exhibits hate, bias, discrimination, pornography, libelous or otherwise defamatory or unlawful content;
- Site that advocates or promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco, and illegal or non-prescribed drugs:
- Site belonging to or supporting a political affiliation; or
- Site that furthers the agenda of a political organization or candidate running for office.
- When the user clicks on the external website link, user must have easy access to the ILAPSC website.
- The linked site must provide the user with access to an email address or a telephone number so user may contact the site if there are questions, concerns, or problems.
- ILAPSC reserves the right to remove any link for any reason at any time and without prior notification, including but not limited to a determination that:
- website contains misleading or unsubstantiated claims;
- conflicts with the purpose of ILAPSC;
- link no longer points to the original information or resource to which it was intended to point;
- website pointed to has changed such that it is no longer in compliance with the acceptance criteria;
- website pointed to is not being maintained;
- access to information has become difficult due to non-standard formatting, lengthy download times, or intrusive advertising;
- link is permanently unreachable or remains unavailable for a lengthy period.
ILAPSC does not assume responsibility for, or endorse the content on or within, any website linked to the ILAPSC website and accepts no liability for the accuracy, availability, or completeness of the linked websites. NO information on the ILAPSC website, or websites linked thereto, should be relied upon or considered a substitute for consultation with an expert or licensed professional in the field referenced.
Bylaws of the Illinois Association of Problem-Solving Courts: ILAPSC Bylaws
Proposed Updated Bylaws to be voted on at the 2023 ILAPSC Conference: Proposed Updated Bylaws